From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Capitol Dental Associates is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Some services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Cosmetic Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Dentures, to help you smile again
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Bone Graftingnormally a minor surgical procedure done in the dental office, is used to build up new bone in the area of your jaw that used to hold teeth.
- Invisalignis removable, you will be able to clean your teeth much more easily than if you were wearing metal braces.
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Gay-Friendly Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Care
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.